1. He will carry out his plan.
2. Carry out a new 策略性。
3. He was found out before he could carry out his plan.
4. No matter what difficulty you will meet with, carry out your plan.
5. He balked me to carry out my plan.
6. They swore an oath to carry out their duties 效忠的臣民地。
7. The police will carry out a dawn 无理的搜索。
1. put in effect
同义词：carry through, accomplish, execute, action, fulfill, fulfil
2. pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue
同义词：follow through, follow up, follow out, implement, put through, go through